- Change the default margins of your Word 2007 documents
- Office 2011 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies
- Microsoft Word: Can't change margin
- News, Tips, and Advice for Technology Professionals - TechRepublic
The margin boundaries cannot be viewed in Word Online.
- installer windows xp sur mac lion.
- Apple Footer.
- property list editor free download mac.
- ip adressen im netzwerk anzeigen mac;
- apple mac pro desktop computer twelve-core!
- wysiwyg editor free mac os x;
- Question Info.
Share Pin Email. Coletta Teske is a freelance writer focusing on consumer electronics. She writes articles, how-tos, newsletters, training manuals and white papers. Updated February 02, The ruler is not available in Word Online.
Change the left margin: Place the cursor over the left indents until it changes to a double-headed arrow. Drag the margin to the right to make it wider or to the left to make it narrower. Change the right margin: Place the cursor over the right indent until it changes to a double-headed arrow. Drag the margin to the left to make it wider or to the right to make it narrower.
Change the default margins of your Word 2007 documents
When you need a certain size margin for a document, use the custom settings. Change the size for the Top , Bottom , Left , and Right margins.
- Was this information helpful?.
- mac taupe italian leather reclining sofa and loveseat;
- Word , top margin is missing - Microsoft Community.
Select Set As Default if you want the new margin settings to be the default for the template you are using. This margin setting will be used in each new document you create based on that template.
Office 2011 for Mac All-in-One For Dummies
Select OK when you're finished. To change the margins for a single section: Select the section in the document where you want a different margin size. Type new values for the Top , Bottom , Right , and Left margins.
- download skydrive for mac 10.7.
- setting up mac mini with wireless keyboard?
- Set or change page margins in Word - Word for Mac.
- Sometimes you just need to move things over;
From the Apply to list, select This Section. Site Feedback.
Microsoft Word: Can't change margin
Tell us about your experience with our site. Hey Community, So I am having an issue with Word My margins are set at 1 inch. However, when I type on my regular Word document, it does not display the 1 inch -- so when I am typing, it shows as if I was typing at the very top of the document. But when I click Print Preview, the document does display the 1 inch margin being there.
News, Tips, and Advice for Technology Professionals - TechRepublic
So the 1 inch margin is there, but just not when I am typing on the document itself Any idea what is going on? I tried reinstalling it and it still the same: I hate it..
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Bob Jones AKA: